It's been a while since I shared some of the things I'm loving right now…
- Is anyone else watching Justified on FX? Tom and I are completely obsessed. He started watching it because Timothy Olyphant was in Deadwood, one of his other favorites (he's also from Modesto – go figure!). I started watching it because it's based on an Elmore Leonard short story and I was intrigued. Now, we're completely hooked and the show just gets better each week.
- My new old iced tea pitcher. I shared this photo on my Sunday gratitude this week. I found it at the Hen's Nest while killing some time last week and it reminded me so much of Gram that I just had to have it. It's sort of a rosy pink and it's been continuoulsly in use since I brought it home. It makes me happy.
- Scrappy Loves…It's been nearly a year since I last scrapbooked any of our own photos and I've got such a need right now to scrap. Scrapbookpictures.com is having a printing sale until the end of the month -I've already placed one order, and I'm frantically editing and cropping to get another placed before the 30th. I'm editing with a stack of Becky Fleck's Page Maps on my lap, matching photos to sketches and making a master list. I also placed a tiny order of the Fly A Kite line from October Afternoon to help me get inspired. If everything arrives when it should, I'm hoping to spend Saturday scrapping!
- More scrappy loves…I've also been a bit obsessed with Studio Calico for the last few months. It seems like so many of my favorite scrappy bloggers are on their design team, and I've been drooling over their layouts. I placed a teensy order this morning, but I'd really love to get a subscription. I know I'm very much a scrapbooker who is inspired by new product and new photos. That little monthly boost of inspiration a monthly kit offers would be lovely.
- I know I've mentioned That Mitchell and Webb Look on here before, but BBCAmerica is running a new season and I think it's their funniest ever. Like most British comedy, it's not for everyone but I love it. Mr. Darcy the freestyle disco champ and the post-event game show…brilliant! And of course, our favorite Sir Digby Chicken Caeser is back =)
- New music…I think Tom and Hanna found Poema a month or so ago on a hardcore website Tom frequents (although they are most definitely not a hardcore group). Hanna immediately fell in love with them. Sort of acoustic-indie, they're truly lovely. Reminds me a bit of the Blank Daisies.
- Walking…I've been walking for the last 3 weeks, at least six days a week. I'd love to get back up to about an hour a day, but my schedule simply won't allow it right now. I started out with 15 minutes and am up to about 30, and feeling better every single day. I loaded some of my favorite worship music onto my MP3 player, and have already started craving the peace and focus it brings me each morning.
- I*heart* Steig Larsson…I picked up The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo to read on the plane when I went to California last month and devoured it. Came home and snagged The Girl Who Played With Fire and devoured it too. Hopped on Amazon to order The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest and realized it doesn't come out until the end of May…and that the author passed away shortly after completing the series. I just about cried! It's been a long, long time since I've become this obsessed with a series of books. They're not the fastest paced, but they are some of the best crafted reads I've ever enjoyed. I think I've got enough Swag Bucks to pre-order the new one =)
Time to get this morning going…what are you loving right now?